We are open - safety is our top priority!
Posted on: October 4, 2012
Braces for Adults: What are the Costs and Benefits?
Are you ready to choose clear braces, but you’re just wondering about the costs associated with them?
Well, our cosmetic dentist is here to present cost-related information, as well as the benefits of Invisalign® so, as Fairfax patients, you can be well-informed.
Benefits of Invisalign Clear Braces
If you’re well into the research on clear braces for adults, you may have come across the pros and cons already. However, for those of you who are unaware, Invisalign clear aligners have numerous benefits, including:
- FCSmiles is an Elite Provider
- The clear aligners are nearly inconspicuous so practically no one else will even know you’re straightening your teeth. No more walking around with metal and wire braces as an adult!
- Treatment time is usually between 6 months to 2 years, depending on the severity of your case and other factors. Patient compliance is paramount for on-time treatment length.
- Both adults and teenagers can use Invisalign, and there’s even an Invisalign Express® option for those who need just minor adjustments to straighten their teeth!
- Before treatment begins, I will show you how your teeth will look once they’re straight! To do so, I use cutting-edge computer technology to plan the treatment.
- Throughout your treatment period, patients have the ability to remove the aligners before eating, drinking (fluids other than water), brushing, and flossing.
I am confident that you will be happy with your cosmetic dentistry service. Straightening your teeth with clear braces will bring you just one step closer to having that smile you’ve been wanting all these years.
Costs of Braces for Adults
You may be sitting there thinking that, with all of those benefits, Invisalign must surely cost a lot of money. Well, you’ll be happy to know that the benefits far outweigh the costs– Invisalign is not as expensive as you would think.
At your consultation appointment, I will review all of the information regarding your teeth straightening options, as well as the costs of each. We will not proceed with treatment unless you are comfortable and well-informed.
Every patient’s needs are different, which means treatment time also varies from patient to patient. Actually, Invisalign costs can vary depending on a couple of important factors, including:
- The severity of your alignment problems.
- The length of your treatment.
As many of our patients can also tell you, Invisalign is worth every penny! Some patients take advantage of patient financing options when it comes to affording orthodontic treatment. There are several companies who offer patient financing, including CareCredit®. It is always best to find out your payment options prior to any procedure.
Getting Your Clear Braces at Smiles at Fairfax Corner
Our cosmetic dentist is dedicated to giving you and your family top-notch dentistry services. If you are interested in clear braces for adults, a consultation is the first step to determine if they are right for you.
Your smile is critical to your self-esteem and self-confidence. Why not choose the best orthodontic option to finally get that smile you’ve been dreaming about?